How Do I Apply?
At Woodlands Nursery we are very selective about who we invite to join.
The application process to apply with Woodlands Nursery is as follows:
Begins with you selecting which job you would like to apply for, then the following process applies:
- We will contact you if we think you may be a good fit and ask you to fill in a Application form to see if your skills and experience match our Personal Specification criteria/
- If you match our Personal Specification criteria, you will be invited to a face to face interview at an allotted time.
- You will be invited for an interview by our Management team.
- You must bring your certifications, DBS and right to work in the UK to your interview.
- We will ask you a list of questions based upon the level and job you have applied for.
If you're successful in the interview you will be invited to take part in a trial. At the trial we will be giving you the following tasks:
- Observe the children
- Run an activity with the children
- Discuss your experience with the nursery manager
These are very important tasks as they indicate how you will fit into the team and cope with our unique way of delivering childcare.
If successful at this stage you will sent an offer of employment letter, and if you accept you will be sent a contract of employment.
This is subject to two years past experience references and your Enhanced DBS check, which we will process on your behalf.